Certified Restaurant Manager (CRM) Exam & Interactive Study Guide Bundle
Topics covered by the study guide and exam include:
• Financial management
• Purchasing & cost control
• Finding, hiring and training employees
• Managing employee performance
• Safety & regulations
• Marketing planning & evaluation
Upon purchase, ServSuccess exams require you to complete an online application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. Until your application is approved, you will be unable to access the study guide in your bundle.
- After checkout, select “Go to Learning Dashboard” on the confirmation screen.
- (Note: You can also access your application by selecting “My Learning & Exams” in the Welcome menu.)
- Select the “Launch” button to begin your application.
- Follow the instructions and steps provided.
- Provide required documentation and references.
- Following submission by references, open and submit application.
Things you should know BEFORE you purchase:
- To use the online proctoring service through ProctorU, you must have access to a computer (PC or Mac). Mobile phones and tablets are not supported. You must also have a working webcam/mic and a private location. Click here to do a basic system test.
- Proctors give directions in English.
- After your application is approved, you will receive an email with directions for scheduling your exam through ProctorU.
- Your interactive study guide will not become available under "My Learning & Exams" until your application is approved.
- If your application is denied, you will be entitled to a refund of your entire purchase price. (Note: Automatic refunds require saving your credit card in your ServSuccess profile.)
• CRS Certification plus 1,000 hours of industry experience in a management role
• 2,000 hours of industry experience in a management role
Valid ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certificate or equivalent
Reference confirming competencies listed on Character Reference Form