Certified Restaurant Professional (CRP) Exam & Interactive Study Guide Bundle
Topics covered by the study guide and exam include:
• Front-of-the-House Knowledge and Service Culture
• Back-of-the-House and Restaurant Kitchen Knowledge
• Product Quality & Cost Control
• Branding & Marketing
Upon purchase, ServSuccess exams require you to complete an online application to ensure you meet the prerequisites. Until your application is approved, you will be unable to access non-exam products in your bundle. To apply:
1. After checkout, click “Go to Learning Dashboard” button on confirmation screen.
(Note: You can also access application by selecting “My Learning & Exams” in Welcome menu.)
2. Select the “Launch” button to begin your application.
3. Follow the instructions and steps provided.
4. Provide correct documentation and required references.
5. Following response by references, open and submit application.
Following application approval, your non-exam products will become available under “My Learning & Exams,” but you will need to register for a proctored exam session before you will see a link for your exam. To register for an exam session and take your exam:
1. After application approval, navigate to Find a Proctor.
2. Contact a Registered Proctor offering exam sessions near you.
(Note:Additional fees may apply)
3. Click the registration link for your selected exam session in email sent by Registered Proctor.
4. On exam day, you will use your ServSuccess credentials to login on the provided device.
5. Upon logging in you will be able to launch the exam and the proctor will enter a password to unlock your exam.
If your application is denied, you will be entitled to a refund of your entire bundle purchase price. (Note:Automatic refunds require saving your credit card in your ServSuccess profile.)
400 hours of industry experience in both front of the house and back of the house, with a minimum of 100 hours in each across at least two positions
Valid ServSafe Food Handler Certificate or equivalent
Reference confirming competencies listed on Character Reference Form